1. Recommends college-wide staff professional development and evaluations administrative rules and procedures.
2. Recommends guidelines of best practices for staff professional development activities.
3. Recommends staff professional development and evaluations activities based on the needs identified in the staff evaluation process.
4. Seeks feedback from all areas of the College regarding the effectiveness of staff professional development and evaluation procedures and activities.
5. Reviews and recommends a comprehensive staff evaluation system for ACC that complies with SACS requirements and ACC's Board Policies and Administrative Rules.
6. Recommends appropriate and effective forms, instruments, and processes.
7. Reviews the evaluation system timelines and methods for ensuring that the process stays on track.
8. Works with the college committees on best practices to achieve organizational mission and goals.
9. Recommends oversight of Staff college wide professional development.
There are no recommendations recorded for this committee.