1. Serves as a forum for discussion of issues related to student outreach and marketing.
2. Develops and recommends to the President strategies related to district-wide student outreach and recruitment efforts, and evaluates past strategies.
3. Ensures that the College's outreach efforts place a priority on recruiting under served populations.
4. Identifies target markets and appropriate programs to meet those markets' needs.
5. Determines and evaluates strategies to reach markets.
6. Reviews strategies for promotion of programs and evaluates success of past strategies.
There are no recommendations recorded for this committee.